I've been contacting local churches to see if they know of any homeless people who would want to live in my house in Albany for free in exchange for maintenance. At least then I wouldn't have the squatters and I might be eligible for a tax write off. Both good things. I got responses, but as soon as they found out the address, they disappeared. I guess being a car bum is preferable to living in that neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They're Back
Surprise, surprise. Yet another offer on my house, preceded by 3 days of telemarketer calls and immediately followed by a higher offer, cont...
-
Well, the Ohio people that were hiding across the street have reached the end of their quarantine period. How can you tell? Easy, when they ...
-
It's amazing the things that occur during a time like this. My little subdivision has a strange character. It started life as a small c...
-
Sometimes it just gets strange in the hills. I was changing the oil on my car the other day when I noticed that someone had drawn an anarchy...
No comments:
Post a Comment